What should I do with my sons who masturbate ?

Hi I found my teenage sons masturbating each other naked. Can I let them continue this and ignore
Sat, 21 May 2011
's  Response
This is very controversial. it is completely normal to experiament, especially with the same sex at a young age. If they come from a normal background they should be fine. As for if you should mention anything... I would let them know its okay and normal to be curious, but never do it again!
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Mastrubation is a process learnt and practiced by unmarried males all over the world.They come to know it from friends.If your sons are mastrubating it is normal only worry is that this sort of sharing of sex may result in homo sexuality preference and sodomy.So if you scold them or restrict them then it will create wrong impression better try to gain their confidence and talk them in to it.Or better option is to talk them through a Psychologist he will explain them the do's and don't as well as the problems they may face .
Thanks