Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What should I do to strengthen Pubococcygeus muscles ? And suggest me remedy for acidity

Sir, My name is Shaka Phthaka and I am 20 years old.I have weak Pubococcygeus muscles,what should I do to strengthen these muscles?Which diet should I choose to strengthen these muscle and what exercise should I do?I cannot do kegel exercise because it causes me constipation and same stomach gas problem.What should I do to fight with these disease and my stomach has also acidity and what should I do to reduce my acidity?Please answer my question as soon as possible.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Apr 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  776
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Of course kegel is NOT the good excercise, he/she just said that it causes them problems!
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
OBGYN Dr. Nilima Ghosh Hajra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
the easy exercise is constricting your anal shincters and relaxing whenever you feel doing it while doing other works
healthy balanced diets is required
for acidity ,take meals at regular times and all spicy food should be avoided
no fasting
antacids or other medicines may be taken
better to get a check up with physician and take treatment
Answered: Tue, 15 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Kegel exercise is the way to go for it. If that does not help then you can go for muscle strengthening surgical procedure .

Answered: Mon, 26 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor