What should I do to strengthen Pubococcygeus muscles ? And suggest me remedy for acidity

Sir, My name is Shaka Phthaka and I am 20 years old.I have weak Pubococcygeus muscles,what should I do to strengthen these muscles?Which diet should I choose to strengthen these muscle and what exercise should I do?I cannot do kegel exercise because it causes me constipation and same stomach gas problem.What should I do to fight with these disease and my stomach has also acidity and what should I do to reduce my acidity?Please answer my question as soon as possible.
Tue, 15 Nov 2011