Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

What should I do to reduce my weight ?

HI DOCTOR , am female 23yrs old got married and have kid also i dont why am putting weight pls help me now am 87 kgs how to reduce it
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi Hinduhari
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Pls let me know if u r breast feeding ur baby or not & whether ur delivery was Normal vaginal or CS

* Here u r some advices to reduce ur weight:
1. Try to eat healthy food: More vege, Moderate carbohydrates & fruits & less fat
2. Drink plenty of water 8-12 cups per day
3. Do regular daily exercise for e.g. walk 30 min. daily
4. Try some abdominal exercises for muscle toning after pregnancy

Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor