Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

What should I do to reduce my cholesterol level ?

What can i do for reducing the bad chelestrol level ,
Asked On : Fri, 14 Oct 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
dear achal, I will give you a very easy method to reduce your bad cholesterol. This method is a very old method, which kept our ancestors healthy. Now, after scientific research, this method has been proved beyond doubt. What you should do , is swallow daily 5 to 6 pieces of garlic on empty stomach. Do not chew, as the saliva destroys the action of certain subtanaces present in the garlic which reduces the bad cholesterol.
Answered: Sun, 23 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for query,
Reduce fat from your diet.take less carbohydrate.
Go for more exercise like running,swimming,jogging.
have more physical exercise.
Avoid sedentary life.
You may take Atorvastatin and fenofibrate combination medicines.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 14 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor