What should I do to manage severe hair loss?

1. I do.musturbation more than trice a day and sometimes I do more than trice is it hurmfull for me ?
2.My right testis with a little extra swelling type testis is a little bigger than left side testis so is it ok to produce baby ?
3.I ossing lots of hairs specially front side is becomi g bald day by day my hair falls more than 40 drafts wjat should i do to regai. my hair ?
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

1. Masturbation is not harmful. But, you should not damage the urethra and prepuce by forceful strokes. And try to reduce the frequency because too much masturbation makes you feel tired.
2. It does not seem to be unusual for me. But if the swelling is massive or if the scrotum has redness or pain, I suggest you to consult your doctor as soon as possible.
3. Loss of up to 100 hairs per day is normal. If it is more than 100 and from the frontal region, it could be androgenetic alopecia. For this condition, you must visit your dermatologist for discussing treatment options.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards,
Dr. Siva Subramanian