Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What should I do to lose my weight ?

Doctor I have a fat body. I want to loss my weight. I am a children of 12 years old having weight of 50 Kg.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,it is good to hear from you and that you are aware and concerned about your weight.There is a thing which is known as body mass index(ratio of your height in cms to weight in kg).This tells us how much you are over weight.In any case weight loss needs dedication and continuous effort.Please go for regular exercise,at least 30 minutes of active exercise most of the days in a week.Plan your diet carefully avoiding too much fat containing foods like junk foods,cold drinks,chocolates etc.Unfortunately most of the packed chips like thing are very tasty but very bad for health.You should talk to your doctor also,he will examine you and will help in diagnosing any medical condition that you have.Avoid sedentary life style.Be active and be careful.
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor