Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

What should I do to increase my weight ?

hi doctors i am abdul rauf and my weight is 41 and age is 18 i want to incress my body size and chest size and my muscels plz tell me a way to be smart
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
In order to have a good physique you need good diet and exercise. Eat plenty of protein rich food like cereals, pulses, eggs, chicken, lean meat. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Join a Gymnasium and do graded muscle building exercises by weight bearing. You should also have good extracurricular activities, interact more with people, read good books and improve general knowledge, do puzzles and games to improve thinking and memory.
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.You need to regular exercise which will increase your muscle strength and size also.Do regular exercise after guidance from your doctor and physiotherapist.Take good diet rich in protein like pulses,take more of milk and milk products which will surely help.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor