Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What should I do to increase my sperms ?

sir i have a problem .that i am habituated in realising sperms since 5years......i am not married what should i ill harm me later or what.................and i tried to stop it many time but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not possible.what should i do to increase my sperms
Asked On : Sat, 14 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  290
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You mean to say that you are doing masturbation.
nothing to worry,this is normal and natural.
there are no after effects in your future married life,
keep your under control.
Take high nourishing diet.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor