Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

What should I do to increase my ejaculation time ? There is also some white bubbles above the urine

i have this problem from the past year, while doing work or walking or sitting i feel something is coming out of my penis sometimes it hurts and sometimes it donnt i have visited some doctors but still i am not gettng the cure and also during sex after 2-4 sec i ejculate my erection i knw its not that hard enough now and the sex time is getting way low. donnt know what is happening even during urine passing i can see some white bubbles above the urnie in the toilet. kindly advice.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You haven't mentioned your age? You are suffering from Premature Ejaculation (PE) and also, may be you have Balanitis which is the Inflammaton of the Foreskin and Head of Penis. You should get your self examined by a Urologist, so that he can examine you and prescribe right medications. Do you masturbate, if yes, do it one hour before having sex, this will prolong your Ejaculation time. Also get a Urine routine test done to check for any protein loss.
Good Luck.
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor