Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What should I do to have beard at the age of 22 years ?

Hi, I m 22+ . Since my puberty I didn t get any beards on my face(not even on my chest ). But recently some hairs are growing on my chin which are very few and looks very awkward. I have soft skin and both of my parents have strong background in having beards. Even my younger brother has beard. I didn t try any medicine yet and waited for these years to grow naturally and still waiting. Please give me some suggestion. It s really getting very frustrating.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
take tab keraglow forte daily for a month.
topical cream to be prescribed only after examination,as it is risky.
Answered: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
each and every person has different body metabolism.
some show change earlier ,some later.
as you have few hair,dont worry they will come out.
wait for one more year.
if you r in hurry you can consult dermatologist for speedy growth.
Answered: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor