Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

What should I do to grow my hair ?

i am 16, female ,i worried abt my hair .my hair did not grow they r too short .volume of my hair is also not good what shouldi do .if the cure is ayurvedic then it will b good
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Hello Varsha,

You may use this homeopathic remedy for your problem. Phosphorus 200, three times a day and Arnica Shampoo and hair oil.


Dr. Ritu Sandhu
Homeopathic consultant and physician
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
ur problem mainly due to lack of essential vitamin and protein
u can take tab biotin once a day
eat high protein diet and green veg and fruits
dont let ur hair too wet for long time
use comb with wide tooth,
dont make tight hair style
use almond oil for better result
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor