Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

130 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What should I do to get pregency soon ?

I am 25 years old, he is 29 years, Married before 1.5 years, now we are planning to have a child, tried for 4 months but i did not get pregent, i got my lost period in 28th July 09, then i did not have consulted with doctor and the result is negative, doctor gave me tablet and i had period on 15th Oct 09, doctor has given me Ova care Krimson 35 for 3 months i did not undergo any test, i have irregular periods rarely, i had 2 krimson from 2nd day continuously taking ova care for about 45 days. what is my problem , what test i has to undergo, can we have sex during this period, What i has do to get pregency soon.
Fri, 30 Oct 2009
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Yes, you can have sex during treatment. Go for a Transvaginal and abdominal ultrasound to check for any ovarian or endometrial disorders.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am taking the pregency pill after every sex .. please can u tell me what is tthe side effect of pregency pill..

doctor1 MD

Dear Sir, I am 33yrs old, married 6yrs ago and trying to concieve since 3yrs. i had 2 failed iui s and laproscopy (found mild endo in douglas pouch)and also D&C twice(found proliferative endometriosis).but since 1 yr i am bleeding heavy and for many days (upto 1 month). am not able to take the pain of this bleeding ...........i desperately need a child...plz suggest what should be my next step? plz reply me nad suggest me

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am 29 yrs old. I missed my periods. After 37 days also home pregnency test is showing negitive. I had obortion once. What is this negitive results in home pregnency means?

Recent questions on  Irregular menstruation

doctor1 MD

I have always had irregular periods. The timing is always random. I started birth control and I ve been on it for two months. I am 18. I am supposed to be having my period, and I m on it. The first day, the blood was brownish, which is nothing new. Usually it turns red and flows regularly. The second day, the blood was brownish/pink and was almostlike spotting. The third day it was the same but even less flow. The fourth day is gray. It is still very light. It is almost like tissue and clots. This has never happened to me before. Is this something to worry about?

doctor1 MD

Hello Iam 25y old femal ,and i have irregular periods and oligomenorrhea,Hisutism,Acne,5kg increase in weigth.On sonar study i have normal ovaries but small ova of 14mm in size at day 13 of cycle,and endometrium of 6mm in thikness,shall i try to use TOTAL Fertility PCOS. Thanks

doctor1 MD

i am 15 and never have had sex but i crazy irregular menstruations. my last period was 1 year ago today. since i was 11 i have had crazy cramps every once in awhile but not actual menstruation and every month when all my friends are on i get all the symptoms head ace,pimples,sensitive breast and belly area. i had my first period in march of 2012. when i was 13. before this year i had 3 periods every months. please help me understand!

doctor1 MD gf has missed her periods. Its been 15 days more than her period date. I had used condom while having sex. Each time, i had checked if condom has broken. It hadnt. Should I worry or wait for her periods..? Also, She is suffering from irregular periods for an year or 2 now.

doctor1 MD

I have been having irregular menstrual bleeding for the past year. Gyn found polyp during pap. Ordered Ultrasound. Please translate this ultrasound report into human language because I don't understand any of it. Thx. EXAMINATION: Ultrasound...

doctor1 MD

Suffering from irregular periods problem since last week

doctor1 MD

I have been taking ovuloc ld for 1 month as a birth control method from 2nd day of my periods regularly. only 2 pink pills are left. My periods have not yet started but I could see some spotting.when my periods will start