Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

What should I do to get a good shape to my body ?

hi dr i m 21 male,, my weight is 80 kg my length 185. first i m not fat in my shape but i just suffer from some areas in my body like a very small paunch and sides and lipids on chest although i m never look fat. please i needs your advice what i can do to have a good tight shape thankss
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
For your height your weight of 80 kgs is normal as the ideal is between 68-85 kgs.Since you have certain amount of fat deposition around chest and few other areas i guess you are not doing much of exercises.I would suggest you to join a gym and do work out with help of a trainer who will guide you with the necessary exercises to shed the excess of body fat and build up your muscles.Once you start workout your body shape will be muscular as well as tight.
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
thnks dr soo much
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor