Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

What should I do to cure trochanteric bursitis which is making me unable to mobilize after several medications and physiotherapy ?

i have just been diagnosed with trochanteric bursitis . i am a 20 year old mother of two and am finding it difficult to mobilize. i have previously been given pain relief that hasn t help physiotherapy that hasn t help am i able to claim disability as i am struggling g to mobilize
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  195
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Continuous pain killers and anti inflammatory drugs are needed to control the inflammation. Physiotherapy is advised only after the pain has subsided. Steroid injections might be helpful. Chronic infection like TB needs to be ruled out.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor