Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What should I do to control my sexual urge ?

I am 23 male and my problem is that usually my mind goes to sex like girl brest etc. and I can not control on this and when sometime i have a problem or a difficulty then I ejaculate am very sensitive that why I ejaculate in this time. I have no treatment and no Medically checked my health is poor my height is 5.6 inch and my weight is 58kg. So, Please give me right answer about that because I just share this problem with you Thanks and waiting for ur Reply
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you are male and quite natural you will have sexual desire and fantasy over female breast and in the process you end up with ejaculation
there is no wrong in it and nothing to feel bad about it and this thing does not need any treatment
to control it you will have to develop your strong will power
have regular exercises and healthy balanced diet
go to gym and take part in out door games
with exercises and enough calories in food you will no longer be in poor health
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor