Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

What should I do for this cut in my vaginal area ?

hello i have a cut in my vag area at the top i got it after sex wut do i do to cure it i have no insurance!
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
is it a big cut or small siz? if it is small size it will resole in 3 to 5 days , if it is big size and pain you should contact doctor.
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Nicole Wood,
Thanks for query,
You might got infection due to cut.
Clean that part with dettol drops in water and apply antibiotic cream locally.
If swelling and remarkable pain is there,then go for antibiotic medicine.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor