Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

What should I do for the lump on right side of my penis ?

Ello, I just noticed when I got Out of the shower today that I have some lump on the right side of my Penis near the head. I thought it was nothing at first till I was excited then the mass be came huge and looked as of a leach was on half of my Penis. What should I do, I plan to see a doctor tomorrow but I m now order what it may be
Mon, 2 Dec 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
There is a possibility that this could be a clotted vein due to a rupture which ovvured earier and was unnoticed. This condition is not uncommon and usually resolves itself with abstinence and use of local anticoagulant creams but if it does not or if you have pain you might require tests like an ultrasound study of soft tissues of your penis and maybe a colour Doppler examination of blood supply to the penis as well.
Hope I have been of assistance.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor