Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What should I do for semen analysis at the age of 28 years ?

hello doctor,this is krishna prasad age of 28,weight is 72 kg and height is 5.11 inches,and i dont have previous medication except for normal things like fever . i get done semen analysis ,in the report my sperm count is 46.6 million/ml and semen volume is 2.5ml.normal formed spermatazoa is 78%and 22% abnormalformed,spermatazoa.pus cells:2-3/hpf. active:50% sluggish:10% Immotile:40%, pH is alkaline, fructose test :positive Viscosity:hyperviscoid Report:Normospermia(what does it mean)is it some deficiency or normal in count. thank you doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  176
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.the report is normal and there is no need to worry.The count,motility everything is normal.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor