What should I do for periodic blood in stool and mucous?

I am a 23 year old female with periodic blood in the stool on and off over the last 3-4 weeks. Four days ago, I started having heavy amounts of mucous only in a brownish-yellow color and large amounts of gas. Today, I had a white tissue-looking substance with reddish brown specks in it. In the past 6 days, I have had two bowel movements that were thinner than normal. One was accompanied by profuse sweating and abdominal discomfort.

I had colonoscopy done last year, and there were no polyps or tumours. My mother had stage 3 colon cancer in the sigmoid colon at age 35.

Should I be concerned?
Thu, 13 Apr 2017