Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What should I do for pain in the buttock due to pus ?

Hi. i m from pakistan, i have pain in lift buttock since 30 days. i done MRI and doctor advise me diltacortril , naproxin , tizadine , but no improment . doctor told me about MRI that there r some pus. plz tell me wath should be
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Pus in the hip joint (if that is what you meant) indicates presence of infection. Which requires antiboitics as medication, and removal of the pus ( minor surgica procedure).

Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor