Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

What should I do for my Cholesterol ?

My total cholesterol and triglycerides are on the higher side like above 200. What should I do ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Answers:  5 Views:  684
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response

u should not take food rich in saturated fats .use sunflower ol for cooking ..dont have redmeat instead u can have fish .and start ur day with some work out like gym,jogging walking..,reduce intake of junk foods like chips ,chat,samosa ,pizza,cheese,chocolates they are high in calories.

Answered: Fri, 8 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

I recommend you read this article about high cholesterol levels:
Answered: Tue, 12 Oct 2010
  User's Response
how much cholesterol intake should a woman be at for a day?
Answered: Sat, 19 Jun 2010
  User's Response
what is a safe level for cholesterol?
Answered: Sat, 19 Jun 2010
  User's Response
Be very careful with your diet and eat plenty of fruits. Avoid oily and fatty foods. Follow a regular exercise. If there is a need then I would advise you to get medical help as well meaning medications.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor