Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What should I do for marks due plastic surgery ?

Hello doctor , i had road accident 6 year back so it left zigzag stitches on my left hand so i consulted with plastic surgeon he advised me ok i will remove cross marks but there would be a sharp line it would be very less visible so 18th February i had a plastic surgery so now its been 3 months but line colour is red its more visible now and thick the thing is i am getting married on 24th june so please please help me i asked doctor he said i have already discussed but i was thinking it would be in skin colour actually its in red colour which is highly noticable .....
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  134
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Aplly kukumadi tailm(saffron oil) twice daily, or chandan tailm (sandalwood oil). I think you will get best result with this. contact for
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
then u r on right track
continue same cream.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
what u have done is scar revision surgery,
it is very effective and safe is done by experienced hand,
it take time to heal but after 3 month u should find result
which cream r u applying
contractubact is good for healing
dont worry as time goes red color will subside
avoid direct and indirect sun exposure
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor