Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

What should I do for knee joint pain ?

dr.for the past four month i had injured with knee joint pain ,till now i didnt taken any medicine.only i had simple exercise and walking.what i do now
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Welcome to,

Knee pain after injury can due to injury to meniscal in knee. Get the MRI of the knee and consult orthopaedic. If there is meniscal tear they can be repaired. Unimpaired menisci will degenerate fast and cause more pain.

Regards Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor