Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

What should I do for hyper acidity ?

hi ,for past few months i had bad bout about acidity and dr gave me on omeprazole teb right from 20 to 40 at present i am neksium 40 for one week with lesuride tab for morning and at night i was fine till last November it all started suddenly i am little worried about it
Asked On : Fri, 6 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  236
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.In today`s era of fast life and junk food this things are increasing.This happens at times due to bad food habit and stress in most of the cases.No need to worry take medicines as advised and do modification in your diet.Take regular meals,avoid tobacco in any form,avoid drinking soft or hard drinks,stop junk foods. bye and take car.e
Answered: Fri, 6 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome in health care magic, acidity means more secretion of HCl in stomach. So best way of treatment is to neutarlise the acid. This can be done by taking food in small quantity and frequent interval. Drink more water but atleast after half hour of meal. Avoid spicy food. In homoeopathy you can use Carbo veg 30 - 2 drops 3 hourly and Robinia Q - 10 drops twice daily.
Answered: Fri, 6 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor