Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What should I do for getting pregnant ?

iam married ,iam having polycystic ovaries doctor advised me 2 take krimson 35,i took it for 6mnths,then my husband came from dubai ,we had sex for 3mnts, every month i ha d my periods ,we doesn t use any contraceptive tablets,but iam not pregnant ,wat wil be the problem ,wat i have 2 do for getting pregnant iam married female age:19 iam having problem polycystic ovaries,i took krimson 35,wat should i do for getting pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Please undergo an ultrasonography to check the status of our ovaries. If they are gone and cycles are regular (without pills) then you wil be able to get pregnant.
If not, then treating PCO will be the next step, for which you can try homoeopathy , safely.
After taking hormonal pills, the body takes some time to adjust and start producing its natural hormones again. It may take few months to conceive, Keep trying. I hope you know about the right dates.
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor