Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What should I do for cramps and tightness in my right leg calf muscle ?

hello doctor ,my age is 26 years. i am suffering from cramp and tightness in my right leg calve muscles,and right hand.why this is happening.what should i do. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Sep 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  241
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.see it may be due to vitamin deficiency specially vitamin b12,also having kind of vascular disease,.you have to concern orthopedics or physician for that.
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic forum
it may be due to peripheral vascular disease or high level of cholesterol also
chronic fatigue syndrome also have same symptom .
do regular exercise
physiotherapy is the best .
better to do blood test and TMT.

Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, such type of condition happen most commonly in calcium defiency, but some time it occure in DVT. so you should rule out the cause by getting blood test for serum calcium n colour doppler sonography of calves muscles. discuss it with your doc n start proper treatment. vary rare cause of it are hypothyroidism , swelling, renal diease.
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor