Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

What should I do for complete relief of acne problem ?

i am having acne problem from past few days, the areas are itching, i have started taking multivitamin tablets. what should i do to get complete relief from acne problem?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Saovick,

Thanks for your query.

Always wash your face with antiseptic soap.

Do not put your hand on to your face which would lead to ugly scarring of your pimples.

Itching denotes that it is associated with infection, you might need to start with a course of antibiotics.

Always wash your face once you are back to home from outside.

Reduce fats in your diet and supplement it with lots of fruits and vegetables.

Drink more water for good skin.

Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor