Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What should I do for blood sugar level at night during pregnancy ?

what should My blood sugar level be at night when im pregnat? what should My blood sugar level be at night when im pregnat?
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  180
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi jm
It should be in normal limit if you have no complains or no diabetis.
Answered: Sat, 14 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi J.M, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
The ideal Blood Sugar level during Pregnancy should be 70 to 130mg/dl before meals and less than 180mg/dl in less than 2 hours of your any meal. So in your case, it should be between 70 to 130mg/dl if you check it 2 hours after your Supper.If the sugars are fluctuating you should be seeing your Gynecologist. Go for regular brisk walks daily for 30 to 40 minutes, get adequate rest and go for regular follow up.

All the Very Best and Wish you Good Health.
Answered: Sat, 14 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor