Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

What should I do for a healthy conception ?

HI DOC, iam 38, have 2 daughters(10yrs, 6yrs) and we r trying for one baby for last 1 year but i m unable to concieve. my tests follicular tests r done all normal yesterday on day 15 of my cycle egg rupture was reported. follicle size-- rt. ovary 6, left ovary 21, endometrial thickness 13mm. today PCT was done but before that caustic soda douche was adviced 2 times yesterday night n today 2hrs before starting test. result of pct was good-- mucus clear, cervix normal, ferning good, but 5-6 dead sperms, and occassional motile sperms were seen. doc has adviced me tab. nidagen 200 bd. pls tell me how to go further for t/t
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  147
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016
Welcome to HCM.
You are 38 yrs old with 2 girl baby.You are trying for a baby for 1 yr.
Currently you are suffering from Secondary Infertility.
First thing,do a fresh SEMEN ANALYSIS for your husband.
Then check report and if any abnormality in report,treat him accordingly.
On the other hand if Semen report is normal,then you have to do some investigations like USG lower abdomen,FSH/LH, Thyroid profile,PPBS and HSG for tubal patency.
Along with take healthy diet,do light exercise, sleep enough, avoid stress and maintain personal hygiene.
Do all thing,then consult with your gynecologist or with me.
All the best.

For more information,mail
Answered: Fri, 13 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor