Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What should I do for UTI ?

i ve got urine infection and high level of protein, bloods in the urine is cloudy it s been 4 months now and i ve got high ESR , what should i do???
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
my ESR level is high 120
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Fatima Farhana's  Response
any pus cell in urine?CUlture of urine done? any course of antibiotic taken?Consult with a doctor ,get a antibiotic course as per culture sensitivity report and have a renal ultrasonogram.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor