Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

What should I do as I am having irregular bleeding and very bad cramps ?

I havent had my period since Jan. 15 today(Feb 25) i recieved what i thought to be my period but there is no regular flow just light bleeding and i have very bad cramping on a scale from 1-10 id rate it a 7 . Should a be worried ?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
First you need to get a pregnancy test,if you are active.If positive and you are bleeding,you need an ultrasound and a gynaecologist.If you are negative,dont worry for now.This is a delayed period .If your period is delayed again,you will need meds to regularise them.
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor