Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

160 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What should I do about my spermatogenic problem ?

Hello Sir am Yusuf Adamu Tanimu from nigeria kano and my histology test report go like this SPECIMEN Received 2 yellow tessues together measuring 7X3mm in the same container AE2. spermatogenic problem how do i go about it?
Thu, 5 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
perhaps you are talking about testcular biopsy report and report is not normal
if there is normal stermatogenesis in the report you will need a vasoepididymal anastomosis
if no normal spermatogenesis ,your doctor will tell you about other methods of treatment to have a child from your wife
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....