Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What should I do about my heart mummer??

I have had a heart mummber since I was a baby. I was a premautre baby. Mines wasn t that bad compare to my twin sister s heart mumber she had to get surgery on her heart. I been having heart pain even now and then and I don t know what to do about it. ? Should I go to the doctor or the hospital? ? Does anyone have any suggestes on what I should do??????????
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  417
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
It's a heart murmur, go to your general doctor and they may recommend going a to a cardiologist. I was born with a murmur too but had heart trouble and have needed several surgeries. Just go to the doctor and follow their advice.
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor