Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

What remedy is there for night erection and pimples on my face ?

please tell me solution i am 18 years old masturbating from 3 years i want glow on my face i have problems of night erections also and pimples on face i get mainly erections at night 1.when i walk for long time 2.waterthrew eyes i am 18 years old please help me one mistake masturbation DISTURBED MY WHOLE LIFE
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi shubham;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Mastrubation does not have any effect on your body ;also it does not have any relation with pimples.Remember few things:-
-mastrubation when you are sexually aroused is not a problem;disease;or mistake so no need to worry.
-pimples are common in youth & can get infected occassionally ;they can be treated it is not a big problem and it has no relation with mastrubation.
-night erections and even discharge of semen in sleep (night fall) is normal and not a problem or disease.
-watering from eyes can be due to strain;studies or watching TV;working on computer so if there is a problem get your eyes tested.

so you see you are unnecessarily getting disturbed mentally because of such things which are either normal or small problems .Please don't worry.If you still have any health related questions feel free to ask we will help you.
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor