Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What remedy is there for my leg pain ?

my age is 61 years old female, i have problem in my leg pls tell me some remedy regarding leg problem, there is lot of pain in my leg, i walk very slow, my age is 61 years legs are swollen.
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
What is your Height and weight? Are you Diabetic or Hypertensive? Do you have any knee pain? Since how long are you experiencing this? You should be getting yourself examined by a Physician and Orthopedist to rule out Osteoarthritis and any Kidney Problem. You might require to get a X ray done to confirm Osteoarthritis and a blood test to rule out any other Problem? Until confirmed no medication can be prescribed.
Avoid stress and get adequate rest. Sleep for 8 hours daily and eat healthy nutritious balanced diet, which should include fresh fruits and green leafy veggies. If you are overweight, try reducing your weight.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
Answered: Sat, 21 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor