Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What remedy is there for early discharge ?

az_11: Hi, dr. i m 23 years old and i m facing problem of early discharge .while making sex with my partner i cannot satisfy her and get over within seconds i m scared pls help
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  133
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,what you have is early ejaculation.Please spend more time in fore play.ask your partner for help.Try start and stop technique,means when you feel you are about ejaculate,come out before that.Do deep breathing exercise and try different positions which help to sustain the erection for long.bye.
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor