Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

172 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What remedy is there for back pain and lower abdominal pain ?

i am 18 yrx old having severe back pain n sumtime in lower abdomen n my urine R plz help??
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,azka,it seems that you are having some problem with urinary system.Most likely it is stone which giving rise to this kind of complaints.Drink more of fluids,take light diet and visit your doctor for check up.You may need urine examination,X-ray and ultrasound.bye and take care.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....