Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What remedy do you suggest for my father 47 year old suffering from back pain after he fell off bed ?

last night i i suddenly wake up i see my father fell down he was unable to move or even talk.. i took him to bed and start massage his body then he came normale position.. my father is fit personal dont have any deasese just he got some back pain he is 47 year odl
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
most probably your father had some vasovagal attack
this is characterised by sudden postural hypotension leading to momentery black out and fall
whatever be it you should get a medical check up from a physician as soon as possible
follow the advice of doctor
your father need some test to be done to reach a proper diagnosis and treatment
hope your father will be trouble free

Answered: Sun, 20 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor