Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

What remedy can be given for testicle pain and abdominal pain in a 12 year old boy ?

my 12 yr old son is complaining of pain in his testicles and some times his abdomen can you advise and remedy to ease his pain
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Annie,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. If he is complaining of pain in the testicles you need to take him to the pediatrician at the earliest. This requires physical examination to know the cause of the pain. Wishing him well.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor