Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What remedy can I use for garlic burn ?

hi, My skin was peeled away and the yellow water was oozing out when i applied crushed garlic on my cheecks 2 months back.Now my skin is creamisk to pinkish colour.Is this a scar or whether it is in healing preoce..Please suggest some ayurveda remedy so that my skin comes to normal skin.Can natural aloe vera juice be applied on that area.Will my skin gets normal in long run ie.within 3 months from now.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  751
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear we generally do not recommend direct application of garlic juice as in some cases it can cause irritation. At present you need internal medication like mahamanjishtha arisht along with tab gandhak rasayan and allerin. Locally you can use soe mooisturiser. Rose water glycerine and few drops of lemon juice mixed and applied act as good moisturiser.
Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response

plz do not try too drastic home remedies for face.

Dont worry ur skin will heal gradually ,the time varies.

Yes aloe vera can b applied but with proper hygiene.its best to consult a dermatologist/cosmetologist for better results

Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor