Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What remedy can I take for burning sensation while urinating ?

Pus cell 3-4red cell 1-2 burning in urine. Suggest remedy & precautions . Age 75. Male .
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
your report can be said normal have not mentioned your symptom in detail then also you can take chandraprabhavati &chandrakala ras tab 2tab 3time for 15 days.drink more water.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Your report of pus cells 3-4, and RBC 1-2 are taken as normal
if it was above 5 it may suspects infection ,, if anyother symptoms persist more burining and fever,,Please do Urine culture
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor