Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

What remedies can be used to solve gastric problems ?

hello, i am zuber,20 year old i have pain left side, hand,leg,and head also ,when gases struk.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Where do the gas stuck, while belching or passing flatus. And the kind of pain you are refrering to can have different cause from just because of gas getting stuck. If the problem has been persistent, kindly get yourself evaluated.
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Zuber
be regular with your meals both in timings and in stuff you ae taking. Avoid fast food and stale food.In ayurveda when this type of pain is associated with gas formation we take it to be imbalance of agni and vaat. we recommend use of lashun. have lashun adi vati and agni tundi vati 1 tablet each bd after meals.
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor