What relieves severe pain due to perianal abscess?

Hi, i am suffering from anal pain for the past three days, yesterday went to a physician, he checked and diagnosed as perianal abscess and prescribed the following medications, Singoflam, fourtis B Novoclox and zinetac... my question will this abscess break or will resolved inside itself i am having severe pain from the morning.. i started the medications from yesterday night. The abscess is slightly visible, but the pain is very severe for the past one hour.. can you suggest me
Thu, 2 Jun 2016
Hello there
I understand your concern
Besides the medicines you can also take sitz bath.. what that means is to sit in a tub bearing warm water for 15 minutes twice in a day for 2-3 days
That will surely help you

Thank you