Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

What precautions should one take for chronic sinusitis ?

been diagnosed with chronic sinusitis , been on allot of penicillin , had a MRI, which confirmed it. feels like toothache this all started after a root canal treatment. Doc took swab as i requested a year later & she found staphylococcus!! now ive been prescribed a combination antibiotic 500mg flucloxallin that i started today...I am taking a probiotic too. Ive had a minor athrostopy that almost killed me as the recovery was so bad, & i didnt take any time off work either, im good at the moment as im positive doing yoga & on leave for a wk im also drinking organic apple cider vinagar with water throughout the day.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Answers:  3 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello jay, chronic sinusitis is one of the most common prevailing disase in the mordern world and is 100% curable......
Toothache is one of the effects of chronic sinusitis it self, so please consult your physician for that too that do you really need a medication for that!!!! Else, in homoeopathy the treatment is permanent and quick as the medicines you are taking right now i.e. antibiotics do have loads of side-effects. Consult a good classical homoeopathic physician there in your area, he or she may help you to come over it successfully.....
along with that, start doing some BREATHING EXCERCISES and do inhale plain water steam, it will help in relaxation of nasal congestion too.... take care........ Dr. Puneet Arora
Answered: Fri, 6 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Homeopath Dr. Dhara Shah's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see it may be due to have infection after root canal treatment you also simultaneously start homoeopathy for your suffering.
Answered: Fri, 6 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Christy J Thundiparambil's  Response

from my side one advise this iis treatable for permanant relief through AYURVEDA

if you are interested contact me

Dr Christy BAMS,MD,PhD
Answered: Fri, 6 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor