• question-icon

What precautions should be taken for having one testis?

I had testicular torsion and one testes was removed..i m about to fix the other testes...And i am a bisexual..i could not control having fun with guys, will it be a problem for ma normal life..wat all safety precaution should i follow to take care of one testes and lead a normal life.
Tue, 26 Nov 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

Main precaution is to avoid any injury in testis and test for pelvic ultrasound which may indicate undescended testis (if present).

I Hope I have answered your query. If you have further doubts, I would be happy to help you. Happy day.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist