Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

What precautions should be taken during the phase of gum inflammation in an infant ?

what care i will give my infant in loose motion during her gum inflammation at the age of 4months?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  210
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Jas, welcome to H.C.M.Forum. i appreciate that you are taking good care about your child. mothers milk is the utmost important food for good resistance, if she is already taking it ,the mother should follow some diet restrictions. should avoid spices, chillies, pulses, green leafy vegetables, when there are loose motions. if you have started veining food like cerelac give it a bit loose or stop giving for few days. if feeding out side milk give it some what diluted with 1/4 of water.give her purified water frequently. should not neglect thinking that it is due to teething, you should consult a doctor as well.thank you.
Answered: Tue, 20 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor