Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

What pill to take to skip the period ?

hi! i m 23 years old and i m getting married on 12th march which is my period starting date too. i want to skip my period, so which pill to take??
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi cherry!
You can take a tablet called-POSTPON or REGESTERONE 5mg three times a day from say 9th march onwards(3 days before expected menses) and continue not longer than 10-14 days.Menses will occur after 1-2 days of stoppage of the pill.the only side effects being nausea and bloating.Try to take the pills everyday at the same time and if possible after food.
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor