Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

What pill should I take for abortion ?

my n my girlfriend s age is 15. a week before v had sort of sex. v didnt did intercourse. nor did v both removed our shorts at a single time. v knew nothing would happen. but now she is getting delayed period by 5 days. v did it on 4th n her period was on 5 bt its not done even now.... whats going on??? n what are the pills to stop pregnancy now??? (we cant go to a doctor ,but we can go to a chemist) Note: she has just sometimes touched my semen... nothing else....
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
If you have not had Intercourse and if she has not had come in contact with your semen, then don't worry as there will be no chances of Pregnancy. She could have missed her periods due to stress and Hormonal Imbalance. Since she has missed her Periods, wait for a week. Then get a Urine Pregnancy Test done using a early morning urine sample to confirm it. If it is negative, Kindly get her examined by a Gynecologist so that she can examine her and rule out the cause for missed periods. She will require Hormonal drugs. Ask her to eat healthy balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and Green leafy veggies and avoid stress. Let her exercise regularly.

Good Luck.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor