Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What pill can I take to abort my child ?

hi, femail age 33 years mother of 4 kids , normal diliveries i m pregnent of 5 weeks. but sorry to say i don t want this baby,can u plz tel me any medicen for oberation,as i m in countryside no major hospital i m already taking primolut N frm 3 days 5mg plz help me
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
You will have to visit a gynaecolgist. She can prescribe pills for the same. Self medication if harmful, espcially if there is no hospital/doctor nearby.
Answered: Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor