Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

What permanent solution is there for this rash on my face ?

I am 16 years old and I have ashtma. For a few weeks, I have had this rash which has been diagnosed as dermatitis . I have been prescribed a cream which I am using to treat it. Is it preventable? I ve never had it before, just this year. But also, I have this flat smooth white faded patch near the corner of my face , near my eye. It is occasionally itchy but not too much. I was wondering what it is and when it will go away. I had something similiar last summer but it also went away but now I have it again and was wondering what it is.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
as u have asthma u have more chance of getting allergic skin condition like rash ,itching etc.
u need to moisturize ur skin daily
use good soap with less irritant
drink more water
wear full cloths as sun liht also damage ur skin
better to consult dermatologist once
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
its not a serious condition and will pass away
only u have to be alert enough not allow it to spread by continue the same skin care
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor